Home About Stuff Linkies




Saturday, December 02, 2006 | 0 Superman(s)
like, WOW. haha. i havent blogged in TWO months u know. lols. ahh. was plain lazy la. catchin up on videos on youtube n stuff. yea. haha. lotsa things happened, which are...i can say, im stunned n speechless. haha. yups.

i'l make this a short entry 'cos im jus soo damn bored here. bin tryin to find a job these few days but to no avail. haha. mostly i cant get d job cos i jus too plain lazy. i didnt go for d interview at all. LOL. its either too far or too early or both. hehx. xD u know me. im jus one big lazy pig. haha. yups.

i took lotsa photos. durin d grad nite i mean. don haf it now with me la, but i'l post it up!! PROVIDED i know how to post it here. haha. if not it'l b on my yahoo album. yups. posted photos of when my bro was recieving his red beret de ceremony le. so farnie. mostly pics of daniel, but whateva.

mm. so many pepo arnd me got stead liaos. makes me feel lonely. cos i keep gettin PANGSEH-D. haix. feel like gettin one for myself too. LOL. i sound so despo. wth. whateva. kaes. i'l b off then. wiu blog agn soon!! xD


OH YA! THOSE WITH JOBS AVAIL, GET ME IN!!!!! i'l seriously love ya all to death if u could do me this favour. xD



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music