Home About Stuff Linkies




ni haoooo (:
Thursday, October 28, 2010 | 0 Superman(s)
this is just adorable!


HAHA. he called me carol just like that, when i perfectly spelt it out for him in the previous email! so cute ah. must be he saw my email address lah. he is so cute. hahaha. too bad he's teaching such a boring subject.

anyway, yes ive been pretty stressed out lately. when im slacking, i worry about the work undone. when i go back to my work, i dont know how to continue! ): im stuck at my isorg essay since the last time i posted it up here. SIGH. its due on saturdayyyy! ):

speaking of saturday, its Homecoming Day! i so want to go! but nobody else is going back, except for the seniors and juniors. sigh. why like that! im quite sad ): but nevermind. i have my bestbeloved isorg with me. when i finish that, hrm's test&assignment is also due on the following monday. WHATTTTT. im sick of studying. so sick of it. will some rich old man come approach me and die when you marry me? lol. it makes my life just so much easier. ): i wishhh. i can just continue dreaming already.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music