Home About Stuff Linkies




Sunday, June 15, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
haha. such an eventful day. shant elaborate.

she called me, we had a long talk. lol. duno. but seriously. what i think is, you need serious reflection. haha. talk about being selfish. talk about being anti social. tell me more about it girl. ahwell. we shall see as it goes. oh relax. im staying put, at least for now. wont be long thou. ive got better things to spend my time on than this. thats for sure.

ok im sorry. that sounded mean. but really. i think you need to wake up. im very sorry ):

OHOH! i cut my hair alr you know! (: (: (: butbut! everyone who saw says its no different lah! ): think its cos i only cut my fringe. cut alot can! my heart was dripping in blood when the person was cutting. haha. ohwell. nvm. wait till the day my hair grows longer. im waiting to curl it :D :D :D i want my curls! big big wavy curls. then i'l look more mature too. BWAHAHAHA. haha.

tmr's fathers dayyy. i havent got my present yet! OMGG. howhowhow. ok i shall go dream about a solution. hahaha. kk going off. byebye.

[1.01am]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music