Home About Stuff Linkies




Tuesday, February 05, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
T.T

im going to miss my braces. hahaha. took it out alr. now waiting for retainers, which is 2weeks later. omg. my teeth are going to be naked for 2weeks. please wear some clothes. lol. damn. i think, braces are nicer. it just looks soooo wierd. T.T

currently debating whether or not to go to school later. theres only ob lecture, so its abit no point. but! ob leh. i think best is if i go. BUT! i feel so wierd.. hahah. yes i know im fickle minded. not the first day u know me anyways. (:

andand! we're going each other's hse for cny. omg. my house's the last stop. hahah. im like, trying my best to pray that papa and mama wont be home, which is like, close to impossible.. lol. ive gotta source for eating places too. since they'l be eating dinner here. ahwells. but sounds like fun thou. only thing im hoping is i can shut the room door and prevent them from coming. BUT! seeing papa, he'd make me clean it up ): we shall see.

[10.49am]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music