Home About Stuff Linkies




Saturday, January 26, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
wanted to blog about something. but thinking again, i dont think you deserved to be mentioned in my own private space. no point. waste my energy typing only.

stuffs happened in the meeting today, and i learnt quite a few things from it. good and bad, pros and cons. not that bad an experience on the overall. but still, a few things bugging me. had a little talk with my mum about recent happenings, and i really think she makes a lot of sense. which was also what made me decide not to blog about that. been thinking about what she said, and my mind cleared alot. she taught me on ways of life. hahaha. sounds chim. but yea. she analysed with me. really no point getting so angry over such stuffs. waste of energy. might as well concentrate it on upcoming tests and exams. even more worth it. as mama says, darenbujixiaorenguo. magnanimous, in another sense. just ignore. the problem would continue existing if you emphasize on it. sometimes, leaving both parties alone would be the best solution. (:

OKAY. exams exams exams, coming rightttt upp. gonna be busy busy busy. today's IG meeting dragged till 830. omg. so in the end i missed both MOS and prawning. how great. ):

having thoughts of closing the blog again. either that or moving to livejournal. least i can lock up posts there. ahh.. we shall see.

[1.53am]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music