Home About Stuff Linkies




Thursday, November 29, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
just reached home.
went ann's house just now.
her sister's so funny.
kinda reminds me of myself when i was young,
when my brother brought friends home.
hehe.

alighted at bus interchange.
went amk hub,
didnt feel like going home,
so i shopped.
bought a top.
satisfied,
then went home.

god knows why i did that.
hahaha.
as you all know,
im not that much of a shopper.
guess i was just too bored.

gonna empty out my cupboard later and sort all my clothes.
like, so long since i last did that.
i think my room makes me look like i just got robbed.
=/

OKAYS.
shall end here.
(:

[5.17pm]
little cutesy (:

im gonna kidnap him someday!!

ive decided to camwhore with my glasses.
mama&me. a not blur one (:
papa&me. love my skin on this. i look so radiant. =D



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music