Home About Stuff Linkies




Monday, November 19, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
ahh yes.
for once im home early.
(:

yesterday guozhi was laughing at me like hell while reading my past entries.
hahaha.
cos the way i typed was like, euu donntt warnnt arhhs.
hahahaha.
something like that lah.
and also,
i scolded bad words like,
a fountain
=/

yeaa. thats the past lahh.
i mean,
WHO DOESNT HAVE ONE!?
lol.

and yea, i was really rude to my parents last time.
i think i was overly spoilt alr.
the guys keep saying its time for me to rebel my parents.
but, i think,
im past that stage alr.
i was damn rebellious last time.
maybe thats why,
i tend to listen to my parents more often now.
to make up for my past rudeness (:

seriously.
i cant even stand myself when i read my past entries.
hahaha.
super ahlian.
not my fault what!!
it had to do with the company i was with.
my class was filled with ahlians&ahbengs back then.
):
luckily i got a little better in sec3&4.
i stopped my swearing of words.
a nice way of saying is that im was procrastinating.
an ugly way of saying is that i was trying to bitch everything outta my way.
haha.
i was just plain spoilt lah.
now abit more mature,
can think alr (:

okays.
enough of reminiscing.
i just realised,
MID SEM TESTS ARE 3 WEEKS AWAY!!!
omgwthbbq.
i havent even started any studying yet,
and projectwork is still pilling up..
*gulps*

righttt.
think i'l go now.
nidta update class blog.
if not it'd be useless.
see! im sucha nice girl (:

tata.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music