Home About Stuff Linkies




Thursday, August 30, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
i thought it was okay.
but turns out my answers were all tom-ba-lek
):

ytd studied till 11pm.
onli completed 6 outta 11 chapts.
went to sleep.
set my alarm at 330.
woke up at 645.
then i panicked.
then i died.
):

woke up in the morning.
face was SUPER RED.
kinda like i went for sun tanning.
my face felt really hot,
but my body felt really cold.
dont know why.
went to school.
they said my face was fuji apple.
cos its round and red and shiny.
lol.
but it wasnt oily thou.
dono why shiny.
hmms.
they said i was gonna b sick.
and i think im getting abit of fever.
walked in the REALLY HEAVY RAIN summor.
no unbrella what!
):

on a happier note,
its the holidays!
=D

enjoy (:



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music