Home About Stuff Linkies




Monday, August 27, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
alrights. here to drop another one.

finished controlling already (:
3more chapts to go.
woo. jyjyjy.

I WAS DAMN SAD ON FRIDAY CAN!
papa volunteered to measure my height for me, cos he thot it was impossible for me to shrink.
AND HE MEASURED 162!!

OMG

*bangs wall*

i was 166 in sec sku, 164 during medical examination.

sighs. then papa claimed that they measured my height wrongly for the past FOUR years including the time i went for health checkup. lol. and i was like, yea righttt. haha =x

ohoh! and! alex tt cheater bug. haha. he told me he didnt add less his ending inventory in TPL. LOL. means althou he balanced, he went terribly wrong somewhere. haha! tsktsk. cheat my feelings lo. i thot he really study so much until bcum so smart la! tsktsk. he was like telling me, OH SHIT! i didnt add in my ending inventory. means something went terribly wrong!! but i still balanced. lucky! LOL. its just so typical of alex to say that. hahaha.

hmms. and ive just realised i didnt eat anything today yet. haha! no wonder im feeling hungry. owells. lets see if i can dig out any cup noodles hidden somewhere in the kitchen. heh- =D

JIAYOOUS!!



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music