Home About Stuff Linkies




Tuesday, December 18, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
teeheeeeeees :D :D :D

i was really really happy ytd
i mean, and today.
someone told someone something,
and that someone told me what that someone told that someone.
FWAHAHAHAHAS.

its just..so rare for this to be happening.
shant elaborate more (:

oh and, this is really goodbye alr.
):
im going to sku for project soon,
then after that papa will fetch me for dinner at cs,
(pre celebration for my birthday. billy bombers AGAIN..)
then we'l go to my aunt's hse and pass her my lappy alr.
*cries*

oh and, announcements again.

18th dec
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO FIONA!

HAPPY 18H BIRTHDAY TO JIAJUN!

20th dec
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO IAN!! :D

21st dec
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!! :D

alrights. thats all for now.
OH AND, guys, if ure reading this,
once u decide on the plans for xmas, please sms to tell me,
so i'l have enough time to plan my time properly.
i can recieve sms not to worry, just i cant send.
you wont be charged any money too :]

OKAY. ive gotta go soon.
hopefully, i might be able to get on the internet in hongkong thou
cos as far as i know, i have internet connection in my room :D
point is, whether they have a COMPUTER(which i doubt).

we'l see as it goes but meanwhile,
expect loads n loads of piccctureeessszzz.
:D

BYEEE.

[11.17am]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music