Home About Stuff Linkies




Wednesday, December 12, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
edited-

HAHA!
i just recieved my FIRST PRESENT for the year :]

THANKEW MAMA!
she went shopping and she bought me perfume.
LOL.

i know i know.
it so doesnt fit me right?
hahaha.
ive got like,
donkey numbers of perfume bottles rotting in the rack behind my mirror.

AND PLEASE DONT ASK ME WHAT PRESENT I WANT.
i want surprises.
i love surprises :D

ive already got that stupid pig and my aunt asking me what i want,
refusing to give me a surprise.
POOTS.

im so happy (:
my schedule's all packed.
friday going to have lunch with the guys,
then shopping with alicia.

sat going shopping with aunt.
she's gonna buy me my present :D

im sucha happy lucky blessed girl
at least this feels more like a birthday than last year (:
i was even WORKING on my birthday man.

BEST THING IS,
IM FINALLY (going to be)17 ALREADY!!
:D

[8.10pm]

i just spent approximately half an hour searching for my concealer.
hahaha.
i know i know.
im not sucha big fan of makeups.

BUT THAT FUGLY PIMPLE IS FUGLING BIG!!

oh damn.
and it stubbornly refuses to disappear.
tolerated it for like, 4 days alr.
sighs.

but so cool.
(i meant the concealer, not my pimple)
my concealer's like brand-new but it was bought so long ago.
hahaha.
nvr used it before.
dont even know where it came from.

today was biz stats.
freaking hard.
i swear im going to listen in lectures from now on.

tmr's FA.
yays! i love accounts.
least i THINK i can score better on this one
:D
studying 2 years of accounting helps, LOADS.
ok i shouldnt get so confident.
i always die a terrible death like that.

LOOKING SUPER FWD TO HONGKONG TRIP!!
teehees.

firstly, its one of the rare occasions i get to go OUT OF SINGAPORE.
secondly, im spending my BIRTHDAY overseas for the first time.
thirdly, since im going with my relatives, im going to get MORE PRESENTS this year

:D

aint it just so fun?

[2.45pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music